Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Quick Update + Peeled Snacks Winner!

Sorry for being MIA for a while and taking over a week to announce the Peeled Snacks Winner.  I've been super busy traveling from sub-freezing to summer like temperatures--and spending time with the boy's family.  I've been having a lot of fun here in California--and I'm a little afraid to get home, step on the scale, and see the extent of the added damage (aka pounds) to my body.  It's okay--because once I get back to CO, I will be in training mode again so I can hopefully PR at the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler with a sub 1:38.

Without further ado, the winner of the Peeled Snacks Variety Pack is...


Danielle (@dht04001)!!  Congrats!  Email me your mailing information at norriskvt at gmail dot com!

We are off to the beach today with the pup and the boy's niece/nephew.  I'm so excited.  We took Riley to the beach yesterday (first time!) and he absolutely LOVED it.  He was jumping in and out of the waves as he chased the birds--which I was super proud of him since he is PETRIFIED of water.  I'll remember to take my camera this time so I can snap some pictures!

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the holidays Kim! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am dreading the scale and seeing the results of my "cookie diet"

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous you were at the beach!! glad to hear you had such a wonderful holiday :) hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete